I'm Natalie Lawrence and I love photographing people. The majority of my work is for corporate communications, usually when clients need:
- a portrait to announce a new hire in the press
- a new style for a rebrand
- a people-person who can handle the camera-shy, senior-level employees or large numbers of staff
- someone well-organised and good at timekeeping.
- a person who can help companies tell interesting stories about their people and culture.
My work isn't just about creating portraits; it's also about supporting people who commission portraits. I've done this with a number of firms, including:
- Lend Lease
- Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
- Hill Dickinson
- Canaccord Genuity
- Mathys & Squire
- Rider Levett Bucknall
- Ince & Co and
- RLF 3PM.
Prior to becoming a photographer, I worked in marketing, business development and desktop publishing. This helped me understand why photography is important for business communications and how it can make a firm more interesting and get attention from the right people. the needs of my clients.
My portraits have been published in several publications, including Legal Week, Property Week, ARISE Magazine and Direct Commerce magazine. I have also appeared in F2 Freelance magazine and as part of the UK Government's Business in You TV advert campaign.